Thursday, March 27, 2008

5Honeycombs

1 comment:

Barbara Apodaca said...

Hi guys!!! Love the blog. Love the name!!!
The kids are getting so big. We miss you. I am going to be in Lakewood this Friday. A friend of mine's band is playing down there. A NIGHT OUT!!!!!!!! I cant wait. I am not sure when it starts, maybe if you are not busy we can meet someplace. I know nothing about Lakewood. hahahaha I hope all is well Tatasha and I miss you guys. Take care. OH! we have a website too www.easysite.com/scooterpie
to enter you just need to enter your email address and I will use "honeycombs" for your password. All of the links are at the top of the page. It's a work in progress, but like you its a way to connect with people you might not see that much anymore, or like me my friends are all in different state now.
Take care
Barbara & Natasha Apodaca (beverly park ward)