
Last night I was reading with Miya and her book was about Ed and his steam engine. At one point she read, "toot, toot" and started to laugh. She then said, "I have to learn not to laugh at that because my teacher said it isn't funny when I laughed about it at school."
What am I teaching her at home? Toot is a funny word, right? Well I thought it was a little funny too, especially when she said she laughed at school. What is life without a sense of humor.
4 comments:
I love it - that is so cute!
I think I may have already told you this story but it is a good one. Eric, Steph, and I were jumping on the tramp when I was little and I said, "I tooted" and they both started cracking up. I didn't understand why they thought the word toot was so funny. I guess Miya would understand :-) For the menu: pancakes, french toast, and maybe some waffles :-)
any one who here's, "toot toot" in school deserves to laugh at it!:)
Thanks for checking on me. :) No black hole. The truth is that blogging stresses me out too much. :)I stew over everything I write and lately I haven't felt like stewing. But I am still alive and kicking! How are you guys?
Post a Comment