Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

The kids didn't have school on Friday so we went with some friends to the pumpkin patch. The day was cool and beautiful and the kids had a wonderful time. They loved the pig races and the vortex room and it was fun hanging out with friends. We took the traditional pumpkin patch photo...only wish Phil could make it in to one of these.
I got to be surrounded by all the kids.
Cannon on the cow train ride. They didn't look like they were having fun, but they all wanted to go again when it was over.
Miya and Lyla playing in the corn room. It was super dusty in there and the kids were covered when we came out.
On the bridge in the middle of the corn maze. We loved the maze until we hit clue number 8 and couldn't find our way out. Jennifer had Sara on her shoulders and she fell asleep and then Jen had to carry her the whole time we were lost. Luckily we survived.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

What a beautiful mommy with her kids in the pumpkin patch. I always get a little nervous in the corn maze because we always get lost. Glad to hear you made it out to tell about it:) This is your sister.

ashlee said...

I love when Nicki's comments have Ryan's face. Jamie you look so pretty. It looks like that money was well spent on that corn maze.

Jennifer said...

Hah! My arms still hurt so bad. Did you ever play with your Dad's dum-bells when you were a kid and do like one hundred reps, then not be able to move a muscle the next morning. I am soooo out of shape. I feel almost like that. I keep telling Dave that's why our house is a mess and I haven't done anything except the dishes (he's lucky I did those) to clean up. Secreatly I am having more fun planning parties;-)