
Well before we head off to Vashon to stuff ourselves full of yummy food I thought I would sit down and document the things I am most thankful for this year:
- My family. I have three beautiful, happy, healthy and wonderful children. A hard working, loving, kind and thoughtful husband.
- My health. I am so grateful to have a body that is capable of getting things done.
- The Gospel. I love having the truth and light in my life and for the blessings of peace I have had this past year with all the other things going on.
- A home. I am so happy to have protection from the elements and a safe place to put my kids to bed every night.
- Nature. Living on a lake I feel I get to enjoy so much nature just in my own backyard and it is a wonderful blessing.
- Life. I am happy to be having experiences that teach me to grow and become better, but also just because life is good and fun.
- Laughter.
- Friends and all my other wonderful family. Wonderful sisters that are both friends and family. Parents who are always great examples and friends.
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!!
:)
I love that family photo! What a good looking crew. I hope you are all healthy and happy and glad that man was caught by the police--that makes me feel much better. And I'm so thankful for you!
Post a Comment