We are so happy to celebrate this little ones birthday each year and really I can't believe my baby is 3. I know everyone says that, but seriously I feel like I just had her yesterday. Plus if she really is three, why do I still consider this last 5 lbs baby weight? (okay really it is 10 lbs, Holiday treats were good this year)This morning as I was getting Lyla out of bed and hugging her and telling her happy birthday she insisted on two things for her birthday:
1. A present (she didn't care what she got, but she wanted to open something)
2. To go to Red Robin. (I love birthday's because it means I don't have to make dinner)
We went to the dollar store and bought a ton of make-up, fingernail polish, dress-up shoes and candy. She loves having anyone put make-up on her and paint her fingernails so we should have lots to do tomorrow when the kids go back to school.
We love our little feisty, loud, almost always yelling at someone, dancing, singing and bossy little 3 year old. Plus the weather is beautiful out today a warm 58 degrees outside and sunny for our little girls birthday, so how could anyone consider this the most depressing day of the year.
4 comments:
We are so happy that she was born!!! Happy Birthday sweet Lyla, we love you!
Happy Birthday! I agree this isnt a depressing day, It was gorgeous outside!!! She is just beautiful!
Yay for babies and birthdays! Enzo started calling this little girl from upstairs Lyla (her name is really Zannab!). But he recognizes Lyla in pictures. I wonder if it's the hair. Anyway, Happy Birthday Lyla!
It sounds like a perfect day - I love that baby picture. What a cute little girl!
Post a Comment