Monday, October 4, 2010

Chainsaw

The sun was out last week and it was warm while Phil was in Portland so I decided to take out the chainsaw and do a little pruning. The first picture was taken almost 2 years ago, but I couldn't find another picture of the front of the house. Anyway we had two LARGE Camellia bushes out front that were very Alice-in-Wonderlandish so I cut them down.

All the other bushes have been forced to grow in directions over the last 10 years we will have to correct by staking and tying them down, but it does show a lot more of the house. I love fall weather when you can be outside working and cleaning up the yard.

1 comment:

rachelphillipsoftexas said...

Holy Cow Jamie! You are crazy to be using that ... and while Phil is gone!! Did you not get to work out that morning? hehe