





Cannon looking so happy. He loved the beach and running from the waves.
Until one of the waves took him by surprise and knocked him over and smashed him into the sand. That was the point he wanted to leave. Of course we were only stopping by the beach for a few minutes that day because we had the whole day on Saturday to play at the beach when it was going to be super sunny. I had nothing for him to change into, didn't have a towel, there was no place to rinse him off and the sand hurt to wipe off his face. Good thing Saturday was such a great day and he loved playing in the water that day. I didn't bring my suit to the beach, but everyone else got in the water to play. I should mention that the same wave that brought Cannon down also got Lyla. She cried too.It really was a fantastic trip and the kids almost couldn't get out of bed this morning for school. It is always great to get away and spend time with just family.
2 comments:
I love that Cannon was worried about missing school because I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't have gone when you were younger because you wouldn't want to miss school. Mom would have had to warn you way in advance.
That is one sad picture of Lyla and Cannon--those mean waves;{ It looks like you guys had a great time! Answer your phone so I can talk to you about it! What a trip to remember and my kids would totally agree about how scary some of those rides are. . . Come on Disney.
Post a Comment