Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Smashy

Michael and Phil enjoying the sunset at the beach.

The sports court at our resort.

Ashlee is getting ready to have her baby this next week so she finally got all the pictures from our trip to California off her camera. We had a wonderful time and we so love hanging out with them. We loved the sunshine and time at the beach and they spent the night at our condo we stayed in while we were there. Ashlee is always so great at coming down and spending the days with me while Phil works. We took the kids swimming, enjoyed dinner out and time together. Now Nicki will be down in San Diego this next December when Phil and I go down for the company party so we can all get together. I am so excited!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Looking good you guys!!! I can't wait to join the party! Love you, Nicki

Gel said...

How fun!! When u come down again I want to join in on the fun now that I am down here. If you bring your kids next time I will watch them or have a play date with them!