Monday, October 1, 2012
Camping
Camped at Nisqually and then spent the next day clearing a trail to the river. The kids loved sleeping in the tent and breakfast the next morning. Phil and I decided if we were going to camp we needed to get something to sleep on so we aren't on the hard ground. I am too young to feel so old after sleeping on the ground. We walked the rope bridge and the kids thought it was super fun to bounce on while I was screaming for them to stop. I am such a big baby and hate when I feel I am up in the air (even when it is about 6 inches over water less than 4 feet deep. Phil tried throwing the machete back over the little pond and didn't quite make it so he had to fish it out. He tried with a golf club from the car and then just jumped in and got wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment