Wednesday, November 13, 2013
California
Phil with Elsie and Arleigh on the ferry.
Phil and I on the ferry.
Phil and I took a couple trips down to California last year for his work. Nicki is now in San Diego so we spent a few days with her and they we were up in Santa Monica with Ash and Michael. We went down to the boardwalk and played some games and rode on the roller coaster. We thought we were super funny! I love getting to go down with Phil when he has to work and see all my family. Mom and Dad were there too with mom on her last traveling nurse gig. We did the Mormon Battalion Visitor center with Nicki and it was fun to see where she spent part of her mission. We also did a crossfit workout with her friends one morning which was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment