Miya you turned 11 today. Yikes! I can't even believe you are that old and yet I really can't remember what is was like before you came to our little family. You are a beautiful and wonderful girl and we are so very happy that you are in our family. Here are 11 things I love about you:
1. You love to cook and you will happily make lunch for your family Sundays after church while I am at meetings.
2. You are an excellent example for your brother and sister.
3. You are dependable.
4. You are the best babysitter. You always are willing to make dinner and you have everyone in bed and asleep when we get home late.
5. You are smart. Every time I am at your school another teacher comes up to tell me how smart you are and that you are always asking amazing questions. You started taking my Japanese book to school and have started teaching yourself Japanese.
6. You are kind and take great care of other kids.
7. You are willing to try new things. You try to cook harder things when dad throws them at you.
8. You like to have fun. When we were camping this summer you jumped right off those rocks into the river without a second thought. Then you jumped off the higher cliff when you went back with just dad.
9. You listen to what Heavenly Father wants you to do even when it is hard. You thought about quitting piano until you prayed about it and knew is was a talent Heavenly Father could use from you and you have been great about practicing ever since.
10. You love earrings. It took a few trips to the mall to get the job done, but once you got your ears pierced you have loved wearing different earrings.
11. You are always prepared. You are the one with the snacks in your bag or the one with something to draw on if we are waiting in the car for something.
I love you so much and am so grateful I get to be your mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment