Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Scouts


 






Cub Scouts is one of those things that I am learning to love and Cannon is in his second year. I was just called as the Cub Master and have no idea what I am doing, but I am really excited about it. We have been deep into basketball and missed most of the last few months of scouts, but Cannon was able to be at his Blue & Gold banquet last month. They did a cute skit and he was excited about being there. I had to take the girls to basketball games since Phil was staying for Bishop duties he got some pictures of Cannon getting some awards, but I am not sure which ones. Brother Watts is the new Committee Chair and is doing a great job with the boys. Things should be pretty fun these next few months until the summer break.

No comments: