Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Halloween Dance 2015
Sometimes it is scary to let your kids grow up and do the things they want to do. Miya really wanted to go to the school Halloween dance this year with her friends. Phil and I talked a lot about it because her school goes from 6th-12th grade and that just seems crazy to have a dance with all those kids. We talked to her about what was appropriate and if she wanted to have us come get her early she should call and we would be there. We took Lyla and Cannon bowling while Miya was at the dance. When we picked her up at 9:00 she let us know that all the high school kids were dancing up on the walkway and not down by all the middle school kids. She said it was a ton of fun and didn't notice anything inappropriate happening. We then went out for ice cream so she could remember that she liked hanging out with us too. I feel to young to be having some of these experiences, but I am so glad I have a daughter that is good and listens to the promptings of the Holy Ghost. She is the first to change the radio station if music comes on with lyrics that aren't okay and she is a really good example to her friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment