Thursday, March 17, 2016

Phil's 40th Birthday

So for Phil's 40th birthday we decided to spend the day at Silverwood since we were heading to Idaho for our summer vacation. We took this picture in the hotel room as we arrived for the night before so we could send a picture to the Newville's before Alexis had surgery. We loved Silverwood and had a great day. The kids are all so fun to have on vacation and we loved all the big family water slide rides. Plus the lines were still super short since it was the start of the summer season.
I love this man so much and he always makes this so fun. Can't believe he is 40 because that means I am getting close. With this new baby coming soon everyone keeps telling me that it will keep us young, but I am not sure Phil needs any help with that.

No comments: