Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Moments to Remember
These pictures are two of the things I didn't expect to get to experience again after Lyla and I don't want to forget. I love being able to nurse my babies and the times I get to just sit and enjoy them. Nona was not an easy baby at the start, but these times have always been a blessing when I could enjoy her not screaming. She is such a great sleeper now. We have done sleep training and she is able to put herself to sleep with very little crying most night and sleeps from 7:00 until around 6:30 most nights. She takes great naps during the day and is mostly happy when she is awake. What a blessing she is to our family. I am so happy to have her here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment