We have been working in the yard with some over grown bushes and trees we are taking out. One tree seems just like the tree in the scriptures where they are talking about grafting in a wild branch and then the branch over runs the roots and the whole tree is wild. This was a rhododendron tree that then another tree took over. It looks like part of it is still rhododendron in the picture, but that is just another bush in front. I only prune out the branches on the tree because I am a little curious to see what happens with it over the next season. I wonder if I could graft in rhody branches and it would take over. I love gardening here in Washington with all the weird things that happen and the amount of random plants come up everywhere. We took out another maple tree and two other bushes this weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment