Rainier to Ruston this year was so much harder because I was still so out of shape from having Nona and being so much heavier. We had a great time and the day was perfect for a run. Kris and his brother-in-law Drew ran with us. I ran a different leg this year and never realized how horrible the leg was that takes you through the industrial area of Tacoma. Drew and Jill moved at the end of the summer so they were super happy to have had this experience while they were here. I am excited for next year and feeling better and running faster. Alexis was a trooper and rode around the whole day with us even though she wasn't feeling great. It is always interesting looking at pictures when she had hair while she is going through treatment.
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Rainier to Ruston 2017
Rainier to Ruston this year was so much harder because I was still so out of shape from having Nona and being so much heavier. We had a great time and the day was perfect for a run. Kris and his brother-in-law Drew ran with us. I ran a different leg this year and never realized how horrible the leg was that takes you through the industrial area of Tacoma. Drew and Jill moved at the end of the summer so they were super happy to have had this experience while they were here. I am excited for next year and feeling better and running faster. Alexis was a trooper and rode around the whole day with us even though she wasn't feeling great. It is always interesting looking at pictures when she had hair while she is going through treatment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment