Teaching seminary is one of the best callings I have ever had. The pandemic made it a little crazy and we learned to do a crazy make-shift class with a Zoom meeting and some Groupme posts and questions for the last part of the 2020 school year. Then this last year we did all online and had 4 days of Canvas lessons and 1 Zoom lesson a week. I learned that with a TON of motivation you can get most students through with credit to the end of the year. I also learned that it is always better to meet in person even with these youth that are so tech savvy and determined to feel connected to each other through their devices. It will be so hard to get up early every morning starting again next week, but I am so excited to be able to be together.


No comments:
Post a Comment