Friday, April 15, 2022

Nona in March






This girl is the best and it is so fun to have a little one here in our home and family. She made these leprechaun ears in school and was so serious when I was taking the pictures. She gets to do so many fun crafts and activities in school. She loves to read and is working so hard on making sure everyone in her class feels important and that they have a friend. When I drop her off at school in the morning she always gives me a kiss and tells me she loves me so much and hops out of the car to say hello to whomever she sees. Then she skips with them up the stairs to the school, but turns one last time to blow me a kiss. She is happiness and kindness and spunk and love. She made this video on my phone and Stephanie sent a text about a class project kindergarteners were doing where you could call in and they would give you a pep talk. I told my seminary class about it and played Nona's video so they would know they are loved. I even sent it to them again the next week over spring break in the group text so they would know how much I miss seeing them early in the morning.  Next year I won't have Cannon here in the morning to be with Nona while I teach seminary so this is my last year. I am so sad and will miss it so much. I am just trying to love it and soak it all up in these last 6 weeks. 






No comments: