Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Young Women's Camp 2022
I was asked to be a cabin mom for young women's camp this year. I said yes, but I was not excited about it. This kind of thing really stresses me out. Then I was asked to be the 2nd year cabin mom and I really didn't want to do it. We had a couple of girls with special needs and it seemed really hard. It was a long week and I was tired by the end, but I did have a great time. It was great to be with so many amazing young women and to see them all interact. Paige did an amazing job of planning each day. We were able to go over to Anderson Island one day for a service project, hike and swim in the lake. I got to see bits of Lyla and her friends and we had a lot of great food. I also got to be cabin mom's with Lydia and Caren Hunter and they were both great. I did keep saying to myself "I can do hard things". The weather was amazing, Nisqually was fun. We did the polar dip, archery, hatchet throwing, service, hike, games, singing...so much, testimonies, dance party, Bishop's night, trust fall and so much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment