Friday, February 3, 2023
Days Gone By
I was looking at all the pictures on our fridge from photo booths with the kids when we were out doing things together and it made me miss Miya and Cannon so much. I miss these days when we traveled to Oregon with Phil when he went down for work. I miss the times when the kids were such good friends and we all loved hanging out with each other. I think it is on the days that I miss my dad the most that I start thinking about how quickly time is going and it makes me sad that so much of the time with my kids is gone. Then I think of the kid missing in these photos and I am so happy we had a special addition 9 years later. I sure do love my family and all the time we get to spend together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment