



While Miya and Cannon were helping in the kitchen with the dishes Lyla was busy in another room making the disaster. She is amazingly quiet for pulling things down and out of places. I don't know if you can tell, but in one on the pictures she is finding vaseline and managed to get the lid off. That is when I finally came in the room, because she was laughing so hard as she wiped it everywhere. She is super cute, but quite the little handful right now. I am going to Provo on a sisters outing this weekend and I wish Phil the best of luck with all the kids. We will let you know how it goes.
3 comments:
She is a destroyer! BUt that grin says it all! She's so cute. You've got the other two trained so well, look at them. I miss you and wish I could be there to help you keep an eye on that little helper.
Jamie,
What a cute family! It's so nice to know other people's kids do stuff like that too. And from a few weeks ago, your dad IS a great guy. It was nice to read what you wrote about him. Hope you are all feeling well now!
your cousin Becca
Hey stranger! I found you through Meredith's blog. I was pleasantly surprised she had linked to you.
Just had to pop over and say hi.
Lyla has changed so much already!
Hope you are well.
:)
Post a Comment