
We are waiting and waiting for the sun to decide to come out and warm up the earth here in Seattle. We have been trying to fill our time with activities inside, but as this picture tells we are all going a little crazy. My children need some vitamin D and color to their skin.
This week will be a little crazy with the colonoscopy on Thursday and mixed up preschool days, but then we are hoping to get outside and clean the gardens out and get our vegetable garden ready for planting. The kids are excited about the seeds they got from Nana and I will be happy to have some fresh produce out in the yard.
General Conference was great this weekend and I always feel loved and appreciated when I am reminded of the importance of women and mothers raising their children. We also got to spend time with great friends and it is always nice to see the Eckmans.
2 comments:
Goodluck with that, mostly the colonoscope (sp?)
Amen to feeling totally validated during General Conference! I love looking at your cute blog and seeing those beautiful children of yours. But I need to see them in person. please come this summer to see me!
Post a Comment