Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3-day weekend







So this weekend at least started with something fun on Friday night. We went to the park with friends and had a picnic and played some volleyball. Then we worked really hard on Saturday all day in Seattle at the house. Sunday was a great day at church. Even nursery went well and we had a ton of kids. Playdough always seems to make things better so I was glad I made some to take.



Then we get to Monday and I have pictures to show how things went from great to not-so-great in a matter of hours.

When we showed up Phil was on the little tractor...kids thought that was awesome and they watched him for about an hour. Even Lyla loved it and kept saying 'dada, vroom.'


Then we eat lunch and I put Lyla down for a nap and Cannon is playing and runs into the bathroom, of course doesn't make it and we don't have anything to change him in to. I find a sweatshirt of Lyla's and make it into something that would at least cover him for the rest of the day.


The picture pretty much sums up how he felt about the whole thing. A few hours later he was laughing that his rear was hanging out when he bent over.







We did get a lot done over the weekend and just keep plugging along. Hopefully we can get everything wrapped up and on the market the first part of June. Phil built the porch and we got everything painted outside...alright almost everything. I still have to finish the white around the deck.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That home is gorgeous. You two do such an amazing job on your homes. I hope it sells in a wink. Love Steph

ashlee said...

You guys are so amazing. I always feel so lazy when I hear about all of the projects that you guys have going on.

Honeycombs said...

Don't feel lazy, we are just working hard now so we can play this summer. Hopefully one more really hard weekend and then we can be done. It will be nice to start work on this house and be done with the others.

Crystal said...

I'm not sure what's going on here, but that house looks pretty good. How are you able to get so much done with the little ones running about?
You should look into making your blog into a book (like through blurb.com)
It'll make a nice family journal or something...
:)

Honeycombs said...

Crystal,
This house was a project that Phil started last year and we are finally wrapping it up. The kids are amazing as we work and we bring the pack-and-play for Lyla to take her naps in. We finished it this last weekend and can't wait for it to sell.