Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged: Cannon





Well, this is what happens when you check other people's blogs. Cannon was tagged by his cousin.

Here are seven great facts about my little guy:

1. He loves tennis right now. He could hit a ball against the garage door all day.

2. He is super funny (everything that comes out of his mouth has a bit of humor to it.) He asked the other day if a bad guy was going to burn down someone's house so they would want to buy ours. Strange connections made in that brain of his.

3. He loves to wash the dishes. He always comes running when he hears the water in the sink.

4. He is by far my worst sleeper.

5. He loves being outside and doing anything that involves throwing something.

6. He loves mowing the lawn with his dad. Phil lets him push the automatic mower once he is all done with the lawn and Cannon thinks it is great.

7. He is a sweety and loves to be hugged and kissed and tickled. We all just really love having him around.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm so glad you did this for his cousin! He is such a little Phil, I can't believe how big he's getting! I love those kids and really need them to come and see me in Driggs this summer!

ashlee said...

Looking at those pictures, I can hear his sweet little voice with maybe some sound (e)affects in there. (I can never remember if the a is for nouns or the e is for nouns. Let's give it up for me and my grammar :-)