So I was out hanging in our yard last month waiting for someone to come pick me up on their boat, when Jim Crawford came by and picked me up. Yeah, I am just that cool that I will sit out by the lake waiting for people I know to come by. He had the Wilhelm family with him and they taught me how to get up on the surf board. I never let go of the rope and actually surfed, but it was fun to learn how to get up. I went wake boarding the next day and my arms were still tired after learning this.
You can tell from the picture that I normally don't take things very seriously and like to just have fun when learning something new!!
9 comments:
How fun to live by a lake! I think it's so cool that you just wait for someone to pick you up too! I loved your post about all the fun things you did on your day with Phil all by yourself. :) Miss you!
That is so great...and kinda random.You hitch hiked on a lake?
:)
When you are hitch hiking on the lake - what do you do with your kids when someone picks you up?? Good job on surfing. I tried for the first time the other night - I only tried a couple times and then had them throw me a wakeboard. I didn't think surfing looked that fun, so I wasn't that interested in trying it. I think I was really just sad the boat I was one didn't have a ski - did you like it??
A triathalon and surfing? You are quite the woman!! Running is not so fun for me....maybe one day I can learn to like it!
Your kids are so cute....maybe we will get to see them sometime soon??
Great Pics! And awesome buff legs!
Great legs, lady!! I can't believe how strong you are--oh, wait, yes I can--you can break down protein!;)
what are talkin' about you look like a pro! geeze woman what don't you do!?:)
Look at you.. your totally cool! Triathalons... wakeboarding via Hitchhiking! You are so lucky to live on the lake... do you see me green with envy????
Will you guys be out waiting for someone tomorrow? We're thinking of stopping by Sat. I love how adventurous you guys are. Wish we were staying longer so I could do the triathalon next year.
Post a Comment