
On our drive to Driggs we stopped about two hours outside Boise at McDonald's to eat and play. Cannon needed to got to the restroom so we all followed along. Cannon loves to take his time and I figured it was best to just chill and let him do his thing since we still had time in the car before we stopped for the night. A few other ladies came into the restroom and Cannon was just singing at the top of his lungs one of his favorite songs...listen to song #41 (The mess I've made) and he only knows the one line and kept singing it over and over.
Everyone who came in had a good little chuckle and Cannon didn't even notice he had an audience.
1 comment:
"Look at the mess I've made"!!! He is such a cute boy! I just got caught up--thanks for making me cry! Will this depression ever go away. . .? We love you and miss you all so much. We are glad Cannon came into your little family and our big family five years ago! This is Nicki
Post a Comment