Phil's parents watched our kids the past few days while I went with Phil to Portland for a few days of work. He worked Thursday and Friday while I had some time to just hangout and chill without the kids. Then on Saturday we took a drive out to the Oregon coast. It was beautiful, but a little bit cool. After swimming in the lake all summer, which has warmed up considerably over the past month I couldn't make myself get in the water.

Phil was determined to swim. Here he is walking out to get in the water.

This is about two seconds later after his feet hit the water, he comes walking back.

The salt water air really did great things with my hair.

Phil kept taking pictures that were just too close so I ended up just turning my head.

We had a really great day and enjoyed every minute we had together. Can't believe it has been 11 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment