Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School 2009



So the kids have been in school for the past 3 days. Cannon was so brave and didn't need me to even walk him in to class. I asked him at the end of the day what he learned and he said, "we learned about the letter A and the color red. All the stuff I already know." He loves his teacher and loves lunch. He has been eating a ton and falls asleep within minutes of being put to bed at night.
Miya loves her teacher too and has been enjoying school, but can't wait until she gets back into reading next week in class. It will be a good year for her and she is loving being back and seeing all of her friends from last year.
I have a new companion around all the time now that Lyla has no other people at home during the day. She is a pretty fun little buddy and loves helping with the dishes in the sink.

1 comment:

Carie Beard said...

They look so cute! Enjoy the quiet while they are at school ;)