Monday, September 14, 2009

Miya E. Combs 1st Grader Toothless Wonder

So Miya lost her first tooth yesterday. We have been reading the Junie B. Jones books this past year and did the Toothless Wonder book for mother/daughter book club. Miya loves the books and has been dying to loose a tooth. This morning I let her know that she is now part of the Junie toothless wonder club and she was so proud. She wanted to take the tooth to school today, but luckily the tooth fairy already came last night and took the tooth. Miya thinks she is cleaning it to recycle the tooth in Lyla's mouth (who is currently working on getting her two year molars).
Here we head into the years of crazy teeth. Giant teeth coming in one tooth at a time.

5 comments:

Carie Beard said...

I love it! Brinley is so scared to get the "BIG" teeth.

Crystal said...

I LOVE the idea of a mother/daughter book club!!

Unknown said...

Gotta love those GIANT teeth!

Buffy said...

The really bad part about those big awkward teeth is that they never come in as pretty and white as their baby teeth. Thank you for the books. Your mom and Steph brought over food, and it was delicious!! and your mom was apologizing for it the whole time she was giving it to us :) she is too cute. I cried and cried when I hugged her in the viewing line - she is such a sweet, great lady!

Nicki said...

And those O'Brien teeth really are huge and awkward! I'm so thankful for braces. Way to go, Miya, and I'm sure your teeth won't ever look awkward.