Our floor upstairs.
We have been working hard on the cabin and Phil finished the stairs and has started working on the floor for the bedroom upstairs. The stairs turned out fantastic and it is great to have one of the harder projects done. Not that I did anything on them. Seriously I was good at math in high school and college, but actually applying geometry to building stairs drove me crazy. Phil did it all and did such an amazing job he didn't ever have to scrap things and start over to get the right angle to fit all the stairs in our tiny little space.
We have been working hard on the cabin and Phil finished the stairs and has started working on the floor for the bedroom upstairs. The stairs turned out fantastic and it is great to have one of the harder projects done. Not that I did anything on them. Seriously I was good at math in high school and college, but actually applying geometry to building stairs drove me crazy. Phil did it all and did such an amazing job he didn't ever have to scrap things and start over to get the right angle to fit all the stairs in our tiny little space. I have started priming the room and we will try to frame out the walls for upstairs this weekend. Never a dull moment, but things are coming together and we really hope to have it done before the weather gets nice and we don't want to be working inside.
2 comments:
Wow, somebody is pretty talented! It's looking good!
Math makes my head hurt too. Math + Power Tools = Sad Times For Me. Good thing Phil doesn't have that problem!
Post a Comment