So I thought I had found the PERFECT Father's Day/birthday present for Phil. Vampire Weekend is coming to Seattle in August. HOORAY!!! We love Vampire Weekend. Plus the concert is at Mary Moore Park, and we LOVE concerts at Mary Moore Park. Nothing better than hanging out on a beautiful summer evening listening to great music. Then I called Ashlee because she would be living in Seattle in August and I have taught her to love Vampire Weekend too. What could be better than my sister living in Seattle and all four of us hanging out with Vampire Weekend. I should have bought the tickets before calling Ashlee, because she made me look at the calendar and that is when I realized they were coming to Seattle to play at Mary Moore Park on a SUNDAY!! BOO. Why? Why?
This is when I went through all the, well you don't actually spend money on that day because we will already have purchased the tickets. Can I pretend I didn't look to see the day of the week until after I bought the tickets? Okay, this is when it is helpful to have a really great sister so I know she at least will not be going to the concert without me!!!
Now what in the world do I do about the Father's Day/birthday present? Any ideas?
2 comments:
Jamie that totally stinks! Educate me...what is vampire weekend? I didn't know that you and Phil...well...
Vampire Weekend is a band and we really enjoy giving each other tickets to something so we can get a fun date night out of the gift.
Post a Comment