Friday, January 14, 2011

Ashlee's kids







I watched Ashlee's kids last weekend so she could have a few days with Michael for her birthday. My kids LOVED having cousins over and getting to have a sleep-over. Miya loved being around Olivia and making her laugh. Lyla and Emery have a love/hate relationship, but enjoyed dressing up to dance and finding swim suits so they could play swimming pool. Cannon and Arleigh are good friends because she just enjoys doing whatever Cannon likes. He enjoyed showing her his amazing bop-it skills. It is so great to have them all this close and I just love getting to know them better. I love them all so much.

4 comments:

Buffy said...

That is so fun - Ashley's kids are adorable. My kids favorite thing is to get together with cousins, they count down until they will see each other again. It is amazing how well they all get along. We love it!

Kristen said...

Fun! It's nice that they have cousins so close. And when you come to Houston, I'd LOVE to see you guys! Let me know when. Our church is at a bad time (1-4), but hopefully we could make something work.

ashlee said...

So you are saying that you want to watch them again :-)

Nicki said...

JUST RUB IT IN, LADIES:) Looks like everyone survived and Jamie even lived to write about it:). Also, that cabin looks great. Way to get everyone in on the work.