Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cool Summer

I guess you could say cold summer. Everywhere else in the United States they are having a heatwave, but here in the PNW the summer has been cold. We have therefore been busy painting the girls room and finishing projects in the cabin.

I still need to paint the dresser and I put up the red curtains the other day.



We are doing swimming lessons with the kids and a few other families on Monday nights. Lyla is not so sure about Ryan telling her to put her face in...like I said it has been a COLD summer.


Phil trying to get the older kids to swim. They lasted about 20 minutes and had to get out they were freezing.

Robbi cut my bangs while I was in Driggs. I know self portraits are always amazing. Phil laughs because he is pretty sure I have a picture from elementary where my hair looks exactly the same.

2 comments:

ashlee said...

I think I remember that picture but you had a super cool sweat shirt on but I can't remember what it said. Sweet, maybe?

Nicki said...

I love your hair but I love you even more. I also love to see shots of life in PNW! Hope the weather warms a little before school starts in a few months.