Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zoo Field Trip 2011

I got to go to the zoo with Cannon's class for their field trip. I love the zoo and I love watching kids on field trips so it was a fantastic day.

Cannon LOVES sharks as evident by his shirt. He has checked out as many books as he can find from the library and shocked the zoo helper at the aquarium about all the facts he knew about sharks and that he could name all the sharks in the pictures on the quiz. He wanted to act cool in the picture though so he wouldn't open his eyes.


All the first graders getting ready to get back on the bus at the end of the day.


The polar bears that are normally sleeping got up and started swimming for us. He came right up to the glass just as I pulled out the camera.

No comments: