Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We are heading over to Vashon again for Thanksgiving dinner and I thought I should take a moment to count my many blessings:

It isn't raining yet this morning
I get to eat an amazing dinner and only have to bring dessert and rolls
Phil is off playing football without any current injuries
It is warm and dry in my house
The kids are happily watching Pokemon in the next room
I am heading out to ride the bike while reading a book that I can't wait to finish
I live in a free country where people (even if we really don't know what they are protesting) can protest against living in this amazing free capitalistic country

So many blessings. I love a day that we really can just enjoy time together with family, eat tons of food and watch football.

1 comment:

Andra said...

Yeah, but they were pretty amazing rolls. I'm pretty grateful for those rolls.