Sunday, August 24, 2014

Primary

Serving in Primary is awesome and amazing, but I come home from church each Sunday sweaty and exhausted. I might be one of the most strict and scary leader ever to serve in there, but I really do love these kids. Today for Sharing Time I taught about keeping the Sabbath Day holy and I loved that for the primary kids it gave a suggestion that we can ask ourselves this question in order to see if things are Sabbath Day appropriate:

Does this (activity) help me remember Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ?

I love when things seem super simple and serving in Primary has helped me remember to look to the basics and make sure I am doing the simple things I need to be doing everyday. I also really love to work with my kids and get a chance to know all the other children in the Ward.

No comments: