Thursday, August 14, 2014
Yellowstone
I love this picture so much and then I looked at Lyla's fantastic face and loved it even more. What a beautiful place and my sweet family. This was really in Grand Teton National Park.
I was so happy to take the kids through Yellowstone and it was fun to remember how much I loved it when I was a kid. We didn't see any animals in the park, but the hot pots were super cool and we loved Old Faithful.
I love any pictures with my parents and my kids. We don't get to see each other enough, but we all love it when we can/
You can imagine coming up to these little pools and wanting to swim before you notice the boiling water.
Yellowstone Lake is huge. Like 400 feet deep in the middle and I can't remember all the details on the area it covers, but it was super impressive and then had some hot pots on the edges.
Just as Old Faithful was getting ready to go. We sat eating ice cream in the hot sun and waited.
I love these peeps! Cannon was super ready to go once the ice cream was gone, but we still had to wait another 20 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment