Saturday, January 31, 2015
Sisters
I have the world's best sisters. I love them all so much and only wished we all lived close to each other.
Stephanie-is creative and loves to write poetry (she will tell you to read a book that is horribly sad,but she loved it because it was beautifully written)
Ashlee- is so kind and super laid back (always easy to hang out with and talk to)
Nicki- is busy and the smallest of all of us, but super strong and sweet. (We ran a 1/2 marathon together and it is one of my best memories, but we could not share a room as teenagers)
Robbi- is such a great mom and such a great example to all her younger sisters (She was the sister I always thought was the COOLEST. She is an amazing dancer.)
They are all my best friends. I could talk to them for hours on the phone and I hate talking on the phone. We laugh and have a great time together and truly enjoy being with each other. We are all different yet so much alike. We have the same laugh (it is kind of a horse laugh with a little weird sigh at the end).
Side note: I love these black shorts so much and have had them for years and the zipper finally broke. It was a sad day I am just glad to have such a great picture in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment