Thursday, June 9, 2016

Nona 1 month

 I love this baby carrier and Nona loves being up and walking so it works out well.


 Aunt Andra made cute onsies for Nona. 
 Starting to get a little chub on her legs and the double chin I gift to all my children.



I love how much all my big kids love Nona. Even though Nona has been a pretty fussy baby they find time to love on her and hold her. We had a few weeks of some serious screaming, but it seems to be getting better and tapering off quite a bit now that she is 7 weeks. She is pretty happy in the morning and we get a lot of smiles and cooing. We got her on medicine for acid reflux which seems to be healing so much. She broke 12 lbs yesterday and we had to move her up to 3-6 month clothes. Love the cute little stinker.

No comments: