Thursday, June 9, 2016
Water
The Saturday after Nona was born we decided to get a few kayaks and paddle boards to keep the big kids entertained this summer.We have had amazing weather for May and June with around 20 days in the 80s and a few in the 90s. The kids have loved going out after school for a paddle and Phil's dad even took a turn on Monday during FHE. He fell off a couple of times, but was able to get back on. I have mixed feelings about summer this year with a new baby. I am worried about the 14 hour drive to Driggs and hope it will be worth it. Nona doesn't love her car seat and screams a lot so it should be interesting. The last few summers we haven't even had a napping kid so it is just go, go, go and this summer will be a shift with a new little one. I am just trying to enjoy this new change and stay sane and positive. I hate change, but I love Nona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment