Andra holding Holly (Katrina's baby)
It is always hard for me for the first year after having a baby. This time around I decided that I needed to talk to my doctor and get on some medication for my depression. It is helping a ton. The day I came home from the pharmacy I was worried and discouraged because the pharmacist couldn't believe I would take the medication while breastfeeding. One of the tender mercies I was blessed with was Andra at my house when I arrived. She is a labor and delivery nurse and so smart. She text a mid-wife friend about the medication and talked me down and let me know I could take it and still breastfeed. Also Andra is funny, kind, beautiful inside and out. I am so lucky to have her as my sister-in-law and friend. Anyone that can make me laugh through my craziness must be super awesome. She is such a great cheerleader for me and I love her.


No comments:
Post a Comment