We blessed Nona in August so she was over three months old and didn't like being laid back for the blessing. She started crying in the middle of the blessing so Phil quickly wrapped it up. She is a really loud crier and I went up to get her from Phil and as soon as I touched her she stopped crying and looked at everyone with her serious one eyebrow raised face and everyone laughed. Geneva Smith knows short-hand so she sent me the blessing by email. It was so nice of her and so great to have it written down. I asked Phil that night if he felt there was more for her blessing and he said yes, but had to cut it short because she was so loud it was hard for him to concentrate and hear the Spirit. She is such a fun little bug, but a lot of work at 3 months.
Friday, October 28, 2016
Nona's Blessing
We blessed Nona in August so she was over three months old and didn't like being laid back for the blessing. She started crying in the middle of the blessing so Phil quickly wrapped it up. She is a really loud crier and I went up to get her from Phil and as soon as I touched her she stopped crying and looked at everyone with her serious one eyebrow raised face and everyone laughed. Geneva Smith knows short-hand so she sent me the blessing by email. It was so nice of her and so great to have it written down. I asked Phil that night if he felt there was more for her blessing and he said yes, but had to cut it short because she was so loud it was hard for him to concentrate and hear the Spirit. She is such a fun little bug, but a lot of work at 3 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment