Thursday, January 12, 2017

Bath in the Sink






Trust me I know this baby is way to big for baths in the sink, but this mom's older back isn't ready to wash a baby in the bath. Plus I am super cheap and hate the idea of filling up the tub with enough water for just one baby to take a bath. 10 years ago when all three of my older kids were getting in the tub it was a fun and easy way to keep everyone happy and entertained during those evening hours. Yes we had a few mishaps with a baby pooping in the tub and everyone getting out so I could scrub the tub and everyone off in the shower. It was such a fun time and this is such a fun time, but different this time around. All the older kids tease as I scrunch Nona in the sink to give her a bath. They all stand around and watch her play around and laugh at all the funny things she tries to do. She is the fun and entertainment of our evening hours now. Life is so wonderful even in it's great surprises.

No comments: