Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally on #3....

It took two practice kids, but I finally picked up on a few things.


1. 16-month-olds are actually great communicators, it is just in a language I don't really understand!
2. They want to be held, but only when you want them to play while you get something done and never at church during sacrament meeting.
3. The simplest dinners will get the most praise. (Thanks mom for this spaghetti, it is the best dinner I have ever had.)
4. Laundry is a NEVER ending cycle that the smallest one in the family seems to contribute the most to.
5. NOTHING sounds better than all of your kids laughing together! (That is just before the fighting begins all over again.)



2 comments:

Nicki said...

What a cute picture of those kids. So true, it turns from sunshine to rain in a matter of milaseconds! I love you and hope you are enjoying your Harry Potter film fest!

Honeycombs said...

I couldn't even make it the entire second movie and skip parts of the 5th one without watching 3 and 4. I didn't like them very much because they left out so much and some of the most important parts and ideas in the stories. Maybe it is just too soon after reading all the books.
Good thing I have So You Think You Can Dance tonight while Phil is still in Portland.