Monday, June 9, 2008

Park

What is it about the park that just makes kids happy? It doesn't seem to matter what you have to play with in the yard, the park will always beat it. We went the other evening and the kids loved it. The weather here has not been that great so it has been awhile since we last went to the park and the kids were in heaven. Lyla loved the slides and Miya was pretty excited about the hanging bars and the other little girl playing there. I am glad someone figured this whole park thing out a LONG time ago so I can now take my kids. They think I am super great just for walking them to the park. (this I can handle)


2 comments:

Crystal said...

ha! This is exactly why we refrain from buying big scale yard toys (well, and goldfish for that matter). Going to the park (and the petstore, and the zoo) are still a novelty as long as we don't have anything like that at home.

ashlee said...

I love that Lyla still has her pjs on. I wish we could go to the park with you.