So I got this off a friends blog so I thought I would try it because it could be super fun.
1. Leave a comment with a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and read friends' memories of you. If you leave a memory for me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll do the same for you. If you don't have a blog (shame on you!!), I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
This should be fun.
8 comments:
Aside from my memories of eating your dust at the track, I remember seeing you holding Miya as a baby and she was wearing STRIPED tights.
I decided then and there that you were one cool mom.
Well, too many to account for on one post but I'll just list a few--running, in your dust, in Seattle; visits back and forth over the years (wish they were a lot closer and multiplied by a gazillion); phone calls; book referrals; BYU for one wonderful year; summer singles wards; and the memory that you will be my sister forever--you're stuck with me!
Okay, here are my top five:
1. Cruising in the blue van with a tramoline on top.
2. Posing for pictures on top of the Mike's Eats Buffalo.
3. TPing Burnsides
4. Walking through Cedron at 3:00 in the morning.
5. Skipping Sunday School whenever we could.
Totally leaving you in my dust when running, oh wait, that was just a dream I had:). I DO remember the day you told me that of all the guys you knew you thought Phil Combs was one that you could marry. And I remember you saying to Brookes Ward, "I will shave you" when you meant to say "I will save you." And I remember your pretty face and how serious you take games like "Wizard" even if we are all sitting out on the beach in Hawaii and it's a totally gorgeous evening, you'll still be mad if you don't win.
Making cherry pie from your cherries. So yummy! Kate thinks we should change Chase's name to Cannon. She really thinks he is pretty cool. Here's to more memories in the future!
Thanks for TPing my house - I am sure I was the one to clean it up! :)
1. My little sister hitting the back of your parked car on the 4wheeler.
2. Getting you in trouble the night I got my first kiss - Sorry!
3. Coming to BYU to visit you with Heather Foster for a weekend.
I will add walking through Cedron at 3am as well - that was one crazy night!!
Soooo, you have a blog! How did I not know? Now I can really stalk you...I never could find your house very well in the dark. :)
Umm, okay a memory-remember that one time at the Primary activity when we were standing in the gym waiting for our daughters to fight to see who would win? Yeah that was really fun! Ahh, the good old days!
Post a Comment