Phil had all of his employees come to Olympia yesterday for a little work retreat. He needed my help because he hurt his knee last week and is still hobbeling around. They kids got to come too and they loved it. I think they were just excited about all the food. Miya loved a few of the ladies that she sat by at lunch and loved being included. I think it went pretty well.
I spent most of the day keeping the kids entertained while they did the work training.
Lyla was trying to figure out the survival training dad had his employees doing. Cannon popped up in the picture the last second I was taking it, but he looks cute in the corner.
2 comments:
What good looking people! You are such an athlete and those kids are soooo cute! I love Lyla's little dance on the video. I can't believe how big she is.
I laughed so hard at the picture with the kids "climbing" the tree! That is so funny because that's my kids everyday in our own backyard. They can't go anywhere but they still try.
Oh and the pictures of the kids in the nursery are so cute. I know Ryan is going to miss you guys, I think he really likes how silly Phil gets. You guys were so great in there, I really think you could have a career in it.
Post a Comment