Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Lyla

Happy 2nd Birthday to a beautiful baby girl. The first year was full of smiles, sleeping, moving and everything nice.





The second year has been full of climbing, dirt, demands and spunk. We love you dear Lyla and are so happy you are a part of our family. You are gaining so many words to your vocabulary and most of those word come out in the form of orders or demands for all the rest of us, "Miya eat!" "Mine!" You also say many of the sweetest things too, "Love you" "Miya at school" as you question where everyone is off to for the day while you get to hang out with just me for a few hours. You are very busy and yet can sit for almost a full hour if I sit and read books to you.
LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, sweet baby girl! I think the last time we saw you guys was when you were very first pregnant with her. I can't believe she's two now! Forgive me if we've seen each other since then and I've forgotten. :) She's so cute and I love that she is spunky and demanding. Molly is starting to get that way too--although I don't always love that because I'm with her everyday.

Buffy said...

She is adorable! They grow up so fast - I can't believe she is already 2.

Carie Beard said...

She is growing so fast and is such a cutie! Thanks for the b-day wishes by the way!

Nicki said...

She is so sweet! I love to hear her talk when I'm on the phone with you. I just can't imagine her doing anything wrong. Give her an extra big birthday hug from her favorite aunt.