Monday, January 26, 2009

Too Small

Anyone in need of a new suit this summer?

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Ooo-la-la! I can't believe how skinny that little thing still is. Are you feeding her more than fish and beans? And then making her run with you every morning?:)

Jamie C. said...

She doesn't need a new suit. She fits right in with all the mom's who wear suits too small...except noone would want to run and hide if they saw Mia at the pool in her too small suit.
By the way, your wish must be someone's command...YW Secretary here.

Crystal said...

ha! So, does she just hang out in her swimsuit all day?

Apryl said...

I had to bribe Ella with a size 5T Ariel suit to get her out of her old one last summer. She totally didn't understand why her baby-boobies couldn't show! I love that Miya is totally working it in the pic.

Honeycombs said...

Miya and Cannon played "summer" all day and jumped from the couch to the beanbag (swimming pool) for hours.

ashlee said...

Cute swimsuit but lets talk about the teddybear cape that Lyla is wearing :-)